4.07.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 18















I know I have probably used this in another blog post, but it will never get old for me.


Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
--Matthew 11:28 

This week, even though my stress levels have been pretty high I am still thankful for everything in my life, like...

171. my computer getting fixed so fast, even though I was missing it really bad for those few days.
172. that I will never have to deal with any other girl/woman trying to be my kid's mom.
173. that I have extraordinary will power.
174. that I was able to book the two flights we need for the next few months.
175. that I am graduating in May.
176. that I have confidence in myself in every aspect of my life.
177. that we have so much planned for this summer. It is going to be a blast!
178. for my wedding anniversary that just passed. I am blessed to have my husband and I love to celebrate it.
179. that even when I am too tired to finish, I get what I have to do done.
180. that my priorities are always in the correct order. God, Husband, Kids, School, and then everything else.

So what are you thankful for this week?
J

No comments:

Post a Comment