4.06.2011

I'm Trying!

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog. I like to try to write something at least three times a week but honestly I have no energy to do it after I've done the homework for my five classes on top of everything I do as a mother and a wife. I keep telling myself, Jacqui, just do it. It never takes you long to crank out a good blog. So I sit down and I try to write, then I get distracted by this or that, so I get off the computer. For example I started writing this particular blog early this morning and it is now 6:00 PM and I am barely getting back to it. I think blogging for me is like a diary. I know it may seem crazy but writing things out is just kind of relieving for me. I like to talk to people anyways, and being able to do it to such a wide (well not that wide) audience is nice. It gives people a glimpse into my world and an idea of how I look at life. There are so many things that I want to talk about but to sit down and type them out in a way that wont offend some people is kind of time consuming. Like, I really want to write a blog about step mothers, I haven't actually tried to do it yet though because it is going to take a lot of energy to write about something that is so touchy to so many people.

So maybe after I'm done with all of my homework for this week I will sit down and give you my view on step motherhood. But until then, I have to get back to my school work and my actual responsibilities. I just wanted to post a little something to make myself feel better haha!

Talk to you soon...PROMISE.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment