4.28.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 21















This verse just spoke to me this morning.
A wife of noble character is her husbands crown, but a disgraceful wife is decay in his bones. --Proverbs 12:4

CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH!!

I am thankful for many things every single day. There are some days that I am so thankful that I feel like its going to burst right out of me. These are some of those things...

201. that this semester is almost over. I'm exhausted.
202. that Bella is finally starting to talk a little bit.
203. for Ashley H. who always has something good to say.
204. for Max's school where he is learning so much everyday.
205. for the fun that we had on the Monday after Easter.
206. that my husband is working day shift now.
207. for long time friends who care viciously about your feelings.
208. for the text messages from my husband that make me stop whatever I'm doing and swoon. (LOVE my hubby!)
209. for the encouragement I get from my sister in law.
210. that we no longer have to buy 2 different kinds of milk!

What are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment