4.21.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 20















"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths." --Psalms 25:4-5

This week has been CRAZY! Over the weekend we had the pageant, then this week was filled with laundry, homework, and housework. I've still managed to find time to be thankful for things like...

191. that my husband is finally working a morning shift.
192. that when its close to time for him to get home I STILL get butterflies.
193. that God has gifted me two seriously smart children.
194. for Lisa who is never without an answer, and has faith that I can do something that I'm so terrified of.
195. that even though Bella didn't place in her pageant division, I can move on and look forward to next year when she might.
196. that for some reason even though I have such a terrible time in one of my classes, God is giving me the strength to get through it with a good grade.
197. that just when I think I know whats best for our life, God shows me exactly what HE knows is best and what HE has planned.
198. for technology.
199. for my mom, who taught me without knowing it, to give and give and give.
200. for sudden moments of clarity where you realize whatever/whomever has been bothering you really doesn't matter.

What are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment