11.06.2012

Thankful in November VI

{Day Six}

I dont know why you make friends, but I do know why I do. I know that I may not have too many friends, but the ones that I do have are actual friends. When I take the time to actually get to know someone its not just because I need to have a friend to hang out with. I take that time because there is something in that other person that speaks to a piece of my soul. The people that I consider friends are people that I dont just want as friends for the short term, these are life long friends that I intend to know and be close with for the rest of my life.

All of that being said, one of those friends is moving away (FAR AWAY) in just a few days and I am pretty heart broken over it. I one hundred percent believe that Ashley was put into my life for a reason. I know that not only did we become friends because we have so many similar qualities, we became friends because God knew I would need someone exactly like her to help navigate me through one of the biggest battles of my life, thus far. I was also given the opportunity to be in the life of yet another baby that I cant imagine going long without seeing. In Ashley and her baby girl I found a little girl I love for all her cute and craziness and a woman that I admire so very much for doing what her heart tells her to do.

So today I am thankful for real friendships.

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment