11.05.2012

Thankful in November V

{Day Five}

Today was an exceptional day!

I'm thankful the most today for the relationship between me and my husband. We are "as thick as thieves" (Caroline from The Real Housewives from New Jersey hahaha!). We're "the two best friends that anyone could have!" (The Hangover!). "Oh yes we're two of a kind, working on a full house." (Garth Brooks!) Man I just cant stop! I could think of hundreds of witty lyrics/quotes haha!

But anywayssssss. I am so thankful that we are as close as we are. I know that no matter what happens EVER, I will have him by my side. He is my numero uno, top dawg, first mate, bestie, right hand man, and "best friend with benefits" (Alanis Morisette haha!).

There aren't enough words to explain how thankful I am for our relationship. There is no one else in this world better suited for me than him, and the fact that he "found me when no one else was looking" (Kelly Clarkson!) makes me happier than a monkey in a banana tree.

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment