11.02.2012

Hello Again Stranger

So I've been on a mighty long blog hiatus! It definitely wasn't something I planned out, I just seriously get the worst writers block sometimes! I wish I could pinpoint what brings on these blocks, but I cant. I just get to where nothing I write sounds/looks good to me, so I delete everything. I love to write so when this happens its especially frustrating and I just say forget it, I'll do something else. I'm gonna get back to it though....or try to at least.

Now, for just a quick little update! Everything around here has been just as normal and routine as always. Max is in the midst of his first grade year and all the changes that come with growing older. He lost his third tooth (top right), hes wrapping up his first soccer season, and he is getting smarter and smarter every single day. Gabriella is doing amazing as well, she is seriously every single thing I ever wanted in a little girl, including the sometimes brattyness. It is the number one craziest thing I have ever gone through to watch my kids grow up. I was recently finishing up my long long project of putting alllll of the pictures I have in chronological order and seeing Max go from baby to basically grown man was sooo wild! Watching kids not know how to do anything to learning how to everything is surreal.

I'm going to try this thing I have seen going around on Facebook for November. It's like a TOAT, but for EVERYDAY! Fun! I am so thankful for every single thing in my life, I could talk forever about different things so I thought it would be neat to take the idea and turn it into a little blog series. Why not, right?!

Sooooo, I'll talk to you soon!
For real this time!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment