11.19.2012

Thankful in November XIX

{Day Nineteen}

Today was the Thanksgiving lunch at Max's school. I am sure that to most parents that isn't any big deal but for me its a lot of fun and something that I actually look forward to. I relish every moment with my kids anyways, but I especially love going to things at Max's school. Doing stuff at the school is what I've been looking forward to since I was pregnant with Max. So the fact that so far I've been able to go to Thanksgiving this year and last year is a major blessing for me. I only with that Ryan could go to. But, alas taking the day off work to go to lunch with Max doesn't really make much sense at this point.

So I'm thankful that I am blessed enough to not have to miss anything when it comes to my kids.

I'll talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment