11.22.2012

Thankful in November XXI

{Day Twenty One}

Man another day late! I'm surprised I'm even able to sit down and type this post out, since I've been so busy! We drove all night on Tuesday night to get up North to Arcata, CA at 6:30 in the morning on Wednesday. My little brother lives up here with my sister in law, and we all came up to spend Thanksgiving at there house. So we've been going non stop and that mixed with my lack of sleep from traveling all night made me super tired!

Anyways, I'm catching up right now and wanted to post what I was most thankful for yesterday. I was thankful that we made it here safe and sound, and in good time. I am an EXTREMELY nervous driver/passenger. I will always let Ryan drive if he's up for it. So you know I was praying like crazy on the drive up here to keep us safe!

I'll talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment