11.04.2012

Thankful in November IV

{Day Four}

Today, I am thankful for the everyday things in life. Things like electricity and running warm water. Things that so many families are going without right now on the East Coast. I watched a 20/20 show the other day on the devastation from Hurricane Sandy and it made me so so sad for the people who are still suffering from the damage the hurricane left in its wake. I wish there was something more I could do to help those in need but there isn't much. For now all I can do is donate money and keep an eye out for any other ways to help. Being that we are in America, where we bounce back from tragedy fairly quickly, I am praying that the mess and damage left behind can be cleaned up and repaired fast and that the families affected can heal with time.

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment