11.09.2012

Thankful in November IX

{Day Nine}

Today I am thankful for my mom.

As I get older I get closer to my mom. I don't know if its because I am a mom now and I am going through some of the things she went through as a young mom. Or if its because as an adult with adult problems I can now relate to her better than I could as a teenager. It really doesn't matter what the reason is. Its a wonderful thing to know my mom better now than I ever have, and know that even though she still may not "get me" she still "gets me" haha! I love my mom. She unknowingly gave me a strength that most women don't have. For that and tons of other things, I am thankful. Had I been raised by anyone else, I wouldn't be the person I am today. (Well that's kinda obvious.)

Thanks Mom.

I'll talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment