11.26.2012

Thankful in November XXIV, XXV, & XXVI

I'm just gonna go ahead and post all three together since I didn't have time to do them on their respective days...well except today's, but I might as well just add it in too. 

{Day Twenty Four}

We were actually supposed to leave from my brothers on the 24th (Saturday) but, I was talked into staying an extra day. I knew it was going to be a while before I saw Hugo and Sandy again so we went ahead and stayed the extra day. And for that I am thankful. I originally planned to be home early early Sunday morning that way I would have all day to get the laundry done and it would give Ryan and Max some come down time before the work/school week started. So even though nothing went the way I planned it and Max and Ryan were both really tired this morning, I'm still thankful for those extra hours I got to spend with my family.

{Day Twenty Five}

I was so so so so thankful on Sunday that we get SUCH good gas mileage now! I haven't seen any downsides to having a new car/car payment yet! It is so worth it to pay that payment every month. We hardly spent anything on gas going 12 hours each way on this trip. I'd say that's probably the best thing about the car so far! And now with school for me starting soon I'm going to be commuting like twice a week so its not going to hurt us on gas money ya know?!

{Day Twenty Six} 

Today I am honestly thankful to be HOME. There is no place like it after you've been gone for a little while and out of your usual surroundings and comforts. I was so excited to climb into bed last night when we got home that I bet it didnt even take me more than five minutes from walking in the door to lay Gabriella in bed (Ryan had Maximus), take my vitamins, wash my face, brush my teeth, change clothes, set my alarm and hop into my comfy bed! I love going on vacation, and all the things that come with it, but its just a whole other feeling to come into a sparkly clean house with nothing to do but get into bed, lay in my mans arms, and go to sleep.

Talk to you soon,
 J

No comments:

Post a Comment