11.22.2012

Thankful in November XXII

{Day Twenty Two}

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Man what an awesome, glorious, blessed day I'm having! I am beyond thankful today for my family. You know everyone has something to say about my family this or my family that, but at the end of the day (in most cases) your family is really all you have. You can have tons of friends or tons of things, but those things can go away so easily. Your family is much harder to get rid of haha! I don't have any idea, nor do I want to have any idea, what it would be like without my family. Through every thing they are there. Through every triumph, failure, milestone, mistake, celebration, and so much more. My family is the center of my world. I would do anything I could for anyone in my family, no matter what. I put them first before anyone and that wont every change.

So Thanksgiving is for me a day to celebrate my family and let them know how thankful I am for them, and how much I love them.

I'll talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment