11.07.2012

Thankful in November VII

{Day Seven}

Today I am thankful for Max's imagination and his gorgeous smile.

If I haven't told you, I'll tell you now. Max is extremely creative and imaginative. It's like the creative genius inside of him never sleeps! Every morning he checks his Lego world (This week its a zombie battle field.) to see if there were any changes made over night (I have no idea who he thinks is going to mess with his stuff in the middle of the night.) and then every day after school he rushes into his room to make sure his little sister hasn't messed it up. After homework and snack time he is in his room building onto the world and creating mini scenarios for all of the little people (er, I mean zombies). I love it. I love knowing that he is as creative as I am, maybe even more so. My mom swears I was never happy playing alone as a child and that I always had to be up in the mix with everyone else (Surprise surprise right?). 

As I was working on my coupon plan Max came to show me that he had created his own version of The Krusty Krab, complete with a grill and everything. As he was explaining what everything was with the hugest smile on his face I couldn't help but be not only proud but completely awed by the fact that he is mine, and that the beautiful toothless grin I was getting was so genuine and happy. I almost cried...but of course I didn't because then he would have thought I was losing it over a Lego creation. SO not cool, mom! Haha!

I'll talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment