3.16.2011

The Joy of Luck {Day One}

01: Gift.

So there's a new Joy of class! This one is themed for the month of March and St. Patricks Day!
To sign up click HERE and input your information to receive email's about the class.

Today's Joy of Luck is about something I have that I may take for granted everyday. What I chose was clean water. I am able to go to the store and buy gallons, liters, little bottles, big bottles, any bottles really of clean filtered water. If I wanted to I could drink it from the faucet...well it wouldn't taste very good but I could. There are not only people but whole countries that cannot get this. They have to drink from wells, they have to carry their water miles from the nearest river, in buckets to last a few days. I am so fortunate to live in America where clean water is not something most of us give a second thought to.





















To donate and help get clean water to different countries click HERE and help.

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment