3.21.2011

The Joy of Luck {Day Four}

04: Your Seven Favorite Material Things.

This wasn't very easy for me. I don't have very many things that I cannot live without, so I had to think of seven and this is what I came up with.
-My digital camera. (I couldn't get a picture of it). It captures moments throughout our days that I know I don't want to ever forget so I catch them and save them.
-My phone, computer, T.V. and DVR box. All three of these things keep me in touch with the outside world and help me stay sane.






















-My washer and dryer. Before I had them I did laundry at my moms once a week and it was really time consuming. Ever since Ryan and I bought our own washer and dryer life as been that much easier! I do if not a load a day, then every other day.















-Lastly, my books. I love to read. Not much explanation needed. I like to have books, they make my house feel a little more cozy.





















Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment