3.10.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 15















Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

This week has gone by in a flash. It seems that lately thats what life has been; a flash of moments everyday and then sleep. During these times though I am always still thankful for ALL of these moments. I couldn't ask for more from our Lord. 

So this week I am thankful for everything I have been given but here are a few examples...
141. for the peace of mind I have. I know that no matter what God is here to catch me when I fall and as the verse above says he will hold me up with his righteous right hand.
142. that all of our plans we've been making for months now are finally coming to fruition!
143. that the weather seems to know that we have things that we need nice weather to do!
144. that Max's mouth is pretty much healed and he is finally able to eat solid foods again!
145. for my inlaws who treat my kids and myself like we've been part of the family for our whole lives...well Gabriella has but you know what I'm saying.
146. that my sister in law remembers that I love her Ceaser Salad and makes it for me whenever we have dinner with them!
147. that my husband sits back and lets me plan things without giving me too much grief.
148. that even though I didn't get the job I thought I wanted, God showed me some of his plan for me with the peace that came over my heart.
149. that Joel got here for his R&R from Iraq safely.
150. that even though other people don't have a positive outlook on life...I do, because of our God.

Think of everything you have to be thankful for this week...and be thankful all over again.
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment