3.13.2011

Lego Land Weekend Begins...

I am soooo tired from this weekend so I'm going to just post about Friday night and I'll do the rest of the weekend tommorrow!

=)

We left early on Friday night to go to Carlsbad and check into our hotel room because we had an 8:30 a.m. photo shoot with Tracy van Dam on Saturday morning and we didn't want to have to get up at like 3:00 or 4:00 to get down to the beach by 8:30. As we pulled into the hotel to check in we noticed a Benihana's literally across the street! I have never been there and I know it isn't exactly the place to take kids but we jumped at the chance to go. So after getting all settled into the room and relaxing for a little bit we walked across the street to the restaurant and gave them our names and what not. After about 20 minutes they took us to the grill seating and we were sat with two COUPLES who were not prepared to sit with two rambunctious kids while they were on their date night, so Ryan and I (being as considerate as we are) asked to be moved to the other side of the restaurant where we would be in a booth, far away from date night haha! We just didn't want to intrude on the nights of people without kids because if it were us we wouldn't want to be interrupted either, I dont even know why the hostess would have done that anyways but thats neither here nor there. MOVING ON. We ate some delicious food, all of us used chopsticks (not Gabriella but Maximus did) and ended the night early with bath time for the kiddies and some game shows on the TV.
My Onion Soup, so yummy!
Max attempting to use his chopsticks!
Success!
Some of our sushi.
My pretty little plate.
Max loved his food!
My food, Ryan and I got the same thing.
Bella attacking her food! Haha!
Yummy!!
My sweet babies. Passed out in the hotel.



































































































































Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment