3.17.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 16

















Just a little verse for you to think about...
Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. --Psalm 1:1

This week has been a lot of fun!

I have been blessed in too many ways to even count anymore, but I'll still try and keep up with the numbering haha.
So this week I'm thankful for tons, like...

151. that we were able to take Max and Gabriella to Lego Land for the weekend.
152. that we were able to get our family pictures taken again.
153. that my sister got here from Texas safely.
154. that my brother and sister in law got here from Northern California safely.
155. that my family comes from different places in America for my kids birthday parties.
156. that my kids will never NOT be loved.
157. for the relationship that my sister and I have created even though we didn't grow up together.
158. that we are able to put Gabriella in a pageant.
159. that Maximus is so smart.
160. for my husband who understands when some things have to be redone...because they set my OCD off.

What are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment