3.31.2011

I Miss My Computer

Well I've been dying to blog.
My computer went crazy a few days ago so we had to take it in to get fixed, so I haven't been able to do anything online that I normally do! Right now I'm sitting in my college's computer lab typing this (sorry BCC, I'm sure I'm breaking some rule). I want to blog about Max turning FIVE, about my second wedding anniversary coming up (woohoo!) and some other things that of course I manage to think of when I can't type them out. So I just thought that before I headed to class and after I had done some of my online work that I would go ahead and give my followers a little shout out! I should have my computer back tomorrow I'm hoping.
I don't even have time right now to do my Thankful an a Thursday post but I will tell you one thing I am super thankful for....

That it's just my computer broken and not anyone I love.

So I'll talk to you as soon as I can,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment