3.03.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 14















In the day that I called, you answered me. You encouraged me with strength in my soul. --Psalms 138:3

This week has been quite an ordeal. Max has been having issues with his mouth/teeth that have been trying for all of us. Lots of crying and sleepless nights. Gabriella had to get 6 shots and blood drawn so shes been a little more sensitive than usual. I still am thankful for tons of things but this week in particular I am thankful for...

131. the quiet moments I've had the last few days.
132. our neighbors who have yet to forget an occasion and have picked up boxes we weren't here to receive for us. The Mrs. made Bella a blanket when she was born, brought her a doll for her birthday, and recently brought Max some monster trucks for an early birthday gift since they'll be gone on his birthday.
133. the forgiveness that I have inside of me.
134. that I have people who enjoy reading my blog.
135. a husband who will let me stalk him with my camera. ; )
136. my brain.
137. the random memories that were dug up when I started writing out Our Story...So Far.
138. my ambition.
139. that I got a job interview finally.
140. that God decided one day that I needed a sister. So I got my one and only. 

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment