3.23.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 17
















Be content with what you have, for God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid." --Hebrews 13:5,6

This week was my Spring Break from school, and it was amazing. I am thankful for that and so many other things like...

161. for my sisters safe arrival back in Texas.
162. that the people in my family have such good hearts.
163. for my brother and his wife, who know when something is just the right thing to do.
164. for my mom who raised us to be generous.
165. that the gas prices I've had to pay have still been less than four dollars.
166. for Lisa, who worked with Tracy van Dam first, and thats how I learned of her.
167. that Max's party went AMAZINGLY. I couldn't have asked for it to go any smoother.
168. that even though I have a "baby daddy", I am able to forget.
169. for all the people who were able to come to Max's birthday party.
170. that my Grandma made it to California safely.

What are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment