3.27.2011

Max's Party!

The last two weeks have been super busy! 
So I haven't had a chance to really blog the way I like to so I thought I would just leave a link to my new party website. I am trying to start up a party planning business so tell your friends about the site too! I already posted some pictures on this blog as well, here are some more personal ones though! So click this link http://tblpartiesbyjacqueline.blogspot.com/ to see my new party blog!





















My family before the party. Loved our pirate themed outfits!
























Ryan and Bella





















Myself





















Max in his custom shirt!
















Blowing out his candle!





















My sister and I! I am so glad she was able to be here for the party!
 My brothers, mom, and sister in law hanging out outside.
Caitlin (My sister) asked Max what face he makes on his birthday and this is what she got!
 The mess outside! The wind didn't help anything.
 The cakes destruction!
Max with all of his gifts! =)

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment