9.07.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 32

















Instead of doing a list of things I'm thankful for this week I decided to just share a little something with you.

The Lord is my light and my salvation-whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life-of whom should I be afraid?
When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall.
Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though a war break out against me, even then will I be confident.
--Psalm 27:1-3

I have always been pretty confident in my decisions as a person, as a mother, as a wife, and as a friend. I rarely have ever second guessed myself. That being said there are people out there that dont have the same kind of confidence that I do. There are some people that need more encouragement. So I wanted to share that short part of the Bible for everyone to read. Share it with someone you know that may need the back up.

I am beyond thankful for the strength that I was given and the confidence that I have built up over the years. Without it I don't know where I would be in life.

What are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment