9.22.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 33















This week I have tons to be thankful for but these are just a few of them.

I'm thankful...
301. that despite the lack of encouragement from virtually any one my whole life, I have my first college degree.
302. that I have self motivation.
303. that Ryan is proud to have a smart wife, and will tell nearly anyone!
304. that Ryan keeps surprising me.
305. for the help my two younger brothers have been in the last six months. They dont even know how wonderful they are...most of the time!
306. that Maximus was awarded Principle Prize Winner his first month of school! Not only was I proud enough to cry (I know I'm a baby) but he is proud of himself as well and it shows.
307. that we're slowly making headway on this thumb sucking crap...it's beyond irritating but in the end it'll be worth it.
308. for Latchkey...without it I would probably have had to quit my job.
309. for all the people that bought stuff from Max's fundraiser!
310. that Bella is starting to talk more!

What are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment