9.01.2011

Thankful Tursdays- 31















Finally I am able to sit down and write my TOAT on a Thursday like it says haha!

This week I have been disappointed by a few things. Unfortunately things cant be peachy all day everyday, but thats why I keep my head up and faith in my heart. I know that no matter what happens, there is someone holding my hand every step of the way. I am confident that even if we dont get what we want right this second, we will get it soon enough.

So this week I am thankful for tons of things...this is just a few of them...

291. for my husbands honesty.
292. that Max is adjusting well to Kindergarten.
293. that Bella wont remember me working everyday.
294. that I have enough sense to know when I need to wait for certain things.
295. that even if I didn't wait, Ryan would still support me no matter what.
296. for Ryan's excitement about the things I have accomplished.
297. for online shopping.
298. for a good book.
299. for the Saturday I got to spend all day with my husband.
300. for the simple things in life...

What are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J


No comments:

Post a Comment