8.02.2011

Update Update Update

I thought that after my classes were over I would have time to not only relax all day with my kids but to also get everything ready for us to move...I was wrong.
Last Thursday was my last day of school, but I haven't had a chance to just chill out yet. I've been running my brothers around for this reason or that reason, getting caught up on my house work, and helping a friend out.
I just found out that I got a temporary job so now everything will have to be done around that schedule. I am so not complaining about that because I have been praying and searching for any kind of job for months and I'm getting what I asked for, I'm just filling you in on whats new. =)
Ryan and I should be into a house of our very own by November and I'm trying to get a jump on things now that way we can move into the house with no junk!
So now that I've caught everyone up to speed I must get off this computer and get the kids ready to leave so I can take my brother to another meeting at the college.
I bid you aduuuuu (hahaha)

Talk to you soon,
J


No comments:

Post a Comment