8.26.2011

Thankful Thursdays-31















I thought I'd go ahead and take a lighter approach to my TOAT this week...even though I know it isn't Thursday (again). OH WELL! 

Let's talk about LOVE LOVE LOVE! This week I decided I would let you guys in on a few of the hundreds of things I'm thankful for when it comes to my husband. With everything that has been going on around me, I have become increasingly thankful for him.

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where, I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep it is your eyes that close." --Pablo Neruda

I'm thankful for...


281. the words he uses to tell me this is forever.
282. the time he takes to make sure I know he loves me.
283. the loads of laundry he's been doing since I've been working.
284. the foot rubs he gives me before we go to bed.
285. that he knows how tired I am and when he's home I get to sleep in a little longer.
286. the promises he never goes back on.
287. the excitement he shares with me about our future.
288. that sometimes I just need to vent...and he gets it.
289. that he loved me before anyone else, never stopped, and never has to.
290. the forever we have left to go...

What are you thankful for this week?

Talk to you soon,
J


No comments:

Post a Comment