7.28.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 29















Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. - James 1:19-20

This week I am thankful for so so so many things...like,
261. that even though I have my own problems (everyone does) they aren't as bad as others.
262. for my family.
263. that Allison made it to Texas safely, despite the complications she had along the way.
264. that school is overrrrrrr!!
265. for friends who will sit there while you cry and when you're done, reassure you that everything will be okay and that God has a plan.
266. for the common sense that comes naturally to me.
267. for the self assurance I have within myself.
268. that I dont have to leave my house next week if I dont want to!
269. that even when things get tough for us we still help the needy.
270. that I know in my heart that no matter what anyone says EVER, I have God on my side.

What are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment