5.03.2011

Workin' On My Fitness

I feel like my blog has been a little heavy lately, to say the least.
So I thought I'd post some fun stuff...LIKE
My war against my weight!

I don't really know what it is that is keeping me from losing my baby weight with how hard I feel like I've been trying. I don't drink soda (hardly ever), I stopped drinking sweet tea (ugh made some yesterday), and I don't eat the crap I was eating before (well not everyday).

Wait a minute, now I can see it. Hahahaha!!

Starting today I will NEVER drink soda, I will let Allison finish my pitcher of sweet tea, and I will no longer eat the bad stuff AT ALL.

I've had a gym membership for a long long time and when it came time to renew it Ryan and I talked really seriously about it because the usage that it didn't get from me in the past year was a serious waste of money. We decided to go ahead and renew it because I should be able to find the time to get in there for at least an hour a day and burn some calories.

Well that was two weeks ago and I still haven't gone. Yes I have been ridiculously busy and yes I have been crazy tired but I still dont have a valid excuse for not driving the thirty seconds it takes to get there, getting out of my car, and doing a few miles on the treadmill...whats wrong with me??

I do think that too much emphasis is put on a persons weight and body shape. Not everyone has to be super skinny to look good. I also know that Ryan loves my body exactly the way that it is. So what is making me feel this way? The 19 year old inside of me with no kids and no baby belly that keeps saying "This isn't you Jacqui! This is not what you are meant to look like!!"

So for today I will make sure to only drink water....and a Red Bull (instead of two). I will eat one slice of 12 grain bread with plain tuna and a slice of tomato for lunch. I will even try and make it to the gym.

With a supportive husband and a mean, skinny 19 year old in my head I should be able to meet my goal of -30 pounds by the end of the year.

Here's to shedding those pounds! (Cheers with an invisible vanilla milkshake from McDonalds!)

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment