5.31.2011

Stony Point High School Class of 2011



WOO HOO!!
My little sister is a high school graduate! I couldn't be more proud to say that. Although I didn't exactly grow up with Caitlin she is still a huge gigantic part of my life. She is one of my best friends despite our 7 year age gap. I was only given one sister in all the kids that my mom and dad each had and I have always intended to create the kind of bond that cant be broken even with 1300 miles between us.
So I flew to Texas to go and watch my one and only (hehe) walk across that stage and start a new part of her life.

I thought I'd share a picture with you...one from my high school graduation party, and then one from this weekend.
Nathaniel-Caitlin-Myself-John
June 2004

John-Myself-Caitlin-Nathaniel
May 2011

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment