5.12.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 23















Then you will call, and the lord will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: "Here I am." --Isaiah 58:9

From last Thursday to this one I have gone through just about every emotion possible. I'm feeling quite drained but all I can do is turn to my Lord, tell him whats wrong, and wait. I know no matter how weary I am feeling, or how burnt out I am, he wont give me more than I can handle and when I am feeling overwhelmed he guides me in the right direction and puts my priorities back in order. Without him I know I would be lost.

So I am thankful for all things in my life; big and small, good and bad. This is just some of them.
Like...
211. even with the slight complications of the anesthetics, my mom will be okay eventually.
212. that she's finally at home.
213. that my classes for this semester are finally coming to an end, I wont be feeling sad when I log into each them for the last time next week.
214. for the support that my husband gives me.
215. that good things come to those who wait.
216. for peace of mind even when bitterness starts trying to creep its way into my heart.
217. for Allison who is the only person I have in my life that will drop all she is doing to watch my kids when I have an emergency.
218. that there are 24 hours in a day.
219. for books that I can get lost in when I'm in need of a quick escape. (I read two good books while my mom was in surgery and recovery)
220. for the generic pillow pets (Koo Koo Play Pals); they're cheaper, just as soft, AND they make noise...made my kids smile for a fraction of the regular ones!

So what are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment