5.19.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 24















This week has been pretty hectic once again. Luckily I was just tired and not emotionally overwhelmed like I was last week. I am still so thankful everyday for the things I have in life, these are just some of them.

I'm thankful for...
221. my ability to make new friends.
222. that Ryan and I are making more plans for the future.
223. that Hugo and Sandy got here safely.
224. that they still came to celebrate with me even though I am not participating in the graduation ceremony part anymore.
225. that after class today I will have that two week break before school starts up again in June.
226. that I can see what I want my future to look like, and who I want in it.
227. that my mom is out of her bed.
228. for small victories.
229. that Sandra and I have a relationship that is as close to blood sisters as it gets.
230. for the health of my kids. I just love taking them to the doctor and hearing that they are perfect. =D

What are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment