5.09.2011

From My Husbands Fingers.

I thought that I would showcase my husband a little bit today. I did a little interview with him and asked him to type in his own words the answers. While he was at work I came up with a few questions (with the help of some Facebook friends) and typed them up in a word program and when he came home from the gym he sat down and answered them for me. I hope you enjoy seeing things through his eyes for once. I'm hoping to make this a regular thing...like maybe once a month. Sometimes I'll just torture him, other times I will ask my friends to do it.

For the record, state your name, age, and occupation. (hehe)
--Ryan Andrew Hill, 24, I work as a contractor on the marine base, started a new job in Yermo today!

Obviously you’re the only husband I’ve ever had and I’m the only wife you’ve ever had. But just for the sake of vanity, how do I compare to other women/girls you’ve been in a serious relationship with?
--Well you compare above all the rest because I married you. (DUH) lol I mean of course every girl I’ve been with in the past I cared about in some TINY way but you were and are different, you showed me love and compassion and care about me in a way that they couldn’t do, and you can handle my crazy, weird, confident, and foolish butt lol (they couldn’t). You remind me that your feelings for me will never die, you just look at me in a way no other girl ever has.

How does it feel to be married to your first love even when you thought you had lost me for good?
--It feels awesome! Not many people get the chance to marry their first love. You hurt me then I hurt you but we still cared about each other a lot so I always knew if there ever was a chance for us to be together again we would.

How was it to come into a relationship with me when I had a baby with another man? How did that effect the choices you made after we became boyfriend and girlfriend officially?
--Well it really wasn’t weird if people know the situation, I mean I was hesitant for sure but who wouldn’t love me? I’m glad you gave me the opportunity to come into Maximus’ life though, you trusted me. Max and I have always had a deep connection since he was a baby. Now I love him to death, I consider him my son, my own flesh and blood I would do anything for him he’s my little dude and I love teaching him new things and watching him grow and learn and teach me new things everyday.

How do you like being a father? What are some of your most memorable moments thus far?

--It’s the greatest feeling a man could have I love being a father more than anything! The most memorable moment? I have to pick one? uhhhhhhhh I guess it would be the day she was born and seeing what a beautiful baby we made together (even though I knew all along she would be gorgeous) ;) I’ll never forget the first time Maximus told me he loved me and that I was his best friend. I knew I was doing a good job when I heard those words.

How hard do you think my job as a stay at home mom is? Would you be able to hang?
--I think its pretty tough honestly, sometimes I’m sure its cake because we don’t have bad kids but I know it can be hard they can be a pain in the butt sometimes. I can do anything  and besides they’re only bad for you lol I think I could hang with these monsters because I’m a monster!

What do you see in our future as husband and wife?

--Well I want to grow old with you, and I know you want to grow old with me so I’m seeing this husband and wife living a fulfilling life together and then dieing together. hahaha!

How about the future for our kids?

--They’re like PB&J Maximus loves Gabriella to death and Gabriella loves Maximus to death, they are best friends I think they will be pretty close their whole lives, he’s going to be her protector and she’s going to get him into a lot of trouble. He’s always going to be beating fools up for messing with his sister or even looking at her hahaha!

Did you enjoy letting my readers see a little into your brain today?

--It was coo I guess, tried to keep it as real as possible, probably not as interesting a person like you are. lol

I love you babe.

--I love you too baby, thanks for putting up with me you’re the best wife this guy could have!


Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment