9.02.2010

Thankful Thursdays-8















I am thankful...

71. That Max LOVES his school.
72. That I didn't have a mental break down when I left him at the school for the first time.
73. That my husband doesn't mind if I skip cleaning for one day. =)
74. That one of my best friends (Allison) has come back, I really missed her.
75. That Gabriella has started trying to talk, we've gotten DaDa and baba clearly but other words are slightly jumbled in that wonderful baby talk.
76. That I have never had to really buy Max clothes. There is ALWAYS someone buying him some. =)
77. That my kids have inspired wonderful change in my life. I am forever grateful to them.
78. For parents that teach their kids manners.
79. That safety rules for kids in the car have changed...for the better.
80. For the rare times when Max falls asleep in my arms.

What are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment