9.30.2010

Thankful Thursday- 9















I know its been a while since I've clued everyone in on the things I am thankful for, but I'm back and ready to type. =)
So this week I am thankful for...
81. That the new seasons of all my favorite shows have started finally!
82. For a brand new computer! (Thanks Ryan!)
83. Gabriella's appetite.
84. A friend that will stay at my house with my sleeping boy until five in the morning, while I take my baby girl to the ER. (Thanks Allison!)
85. My mom that never fails to try and calm me when things are not going the way I planned.
86. A very very understanding husband.
87. Max's song and dance routines he does for me.
88. My ability to plan for the future.
89. That I ended up with a son and a daughter, if we never have any more kids it'll be okay.
90. That Ryan and I have known each other long enough and have accepted each others differences. I love the peace that we have with each other.

So what are thankful for this week? Don't forget to link up over at The Tarr Pit!!
Talk to you soon,
J

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had your hands full--glad you can see things from the Thankful side! Nothing can lift your spirits like your kiddos having fun.

    ReplyDelete