9.29.2010

Guess Who's Back!

So I think it's been at least a month since I last blogged. I wish I could say I've been non stop busy but really...I haven't. I have just been lapping up the little time that I get with my husband (who works so so hard for his family), and really enjoying being a stay at home mommy. When Ryan has a day off we are out and about, shopping, playing at the parks, and just spending time with our kids. And when he is at work the kids and I hang out and just play together.
So some updates on the kiddies!
Maximus is doing amazing in school. He had a rough start with a slight kick to the face on accident by a little girl and ended up with a black eye. Then the next day he bonked his head on the jungle gym, and the next day a little boy threw a toy dinosaur at him. My poor guy, hes just so accident prone...except for that mean little boy, that was no accident. =/ He is learning more and more everyday and I couldn't be prouder. I feel like I say that quite often but I mean it...every time I feel proud its even more than the time before! Also he is officially out of the T sized clothes! I hadn't thought much about the size of the jeans he already had because I always buy clothes at the end of seasons when they go on sale, but I guess at the end of last winter when I was buying I must have under-estimated the size he would be by the time school started...because the 5T's were too short for him. Sooo our little buddy Chace got a bunch of jeans for himself and Max got some new size 6's from the little boys section of the store!
Gabriella is also doing really well!! She is about 15lbs and 26 inches according to her 9 month check up a few days ago. She is soooo full of personality! She stands completely on her own, with no help from us or the couches or anything! She has taken two steps only BUT I know shes going to be walking any day now! She says Dada, Baba, and occasionally Mama. She only drinks from cups with straws and will not drink from a bottle. Overall shes great. She keeps us laughing right along with her best friend...Max! She follows him everywhere he goes!! I love that they get along soooo good =) and Max has so much patience with her, its amazing.
As for Ryan and I, we are still as happy as ever. We are saving up money to make our way to Jamaica! Ryan is working a lot of overtime to make it even easier for us to get there! He just bought me a new desktop computer (which I'm writing this blog from as we speak)!! I've been asking for one for a while now and he finally got it!! I have been watching new shows when I have time. I watched every season of Desperate Housewives and LOVED it! And I recently started watching Glee!
So now that you're all caught up with us I'll leave you with a picture!!

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment