9.03.2010

One Week Down...Don't Know How Many To Go.

Max's first week of school is officially over!
AND it was a success!!
The first day was a little rocky...due to my inability to let someone else take control, but by the third day I caved in. The second day he scraped his elbow on the playground and the fourth day he sang me some songs he's learned. Today he brought home a picture he colored...of an alien and a meteor. Overall the three hours that he is gone may not seem like very much but there is a big difference in the house when we're all here and he isn't. I can't imagine what it will feel like when both of the kids are gone all morning and it's just Ryan and I here!
I love this program BUT I have one complaint. Now I understand why they have this rule but it really broke my heart. We cannot bring home made treats for the kids for birthday parties or the holiday parties. Everything has to be store bought. I have always always always looked forward to baking heart shaped cupcakes for Valentines Day and cupcakes with all the kids names on them for Max's birthday and other neat treats for the parties. So naturally when I learned of this I almost cried. I am really hoping when he starts kindergarten at a different school that they'll have different rules and I'll be able to do everything I have been waiting to do!!
Just wanted to update you all!
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment