1.19.2012

It's That Time Of Year

Hi there!!

I know this blog has been completely lacking lately. Its like every year around Christmas time I lose the interest I once had for my little blog. The end of year madness and the beginning of the year calmness take over my life, and I develop some serious writers block! EEK! What to do then? Starting right now I am going to force myself to get on this computer and bang out a blog at least weekly, but hopefully more often than that. I have a ton of things to say, (like you didn't already know that haha!) I just have to figure out how to get them out of my head and onto this screen in an intelligent and understandable manner haha!

So for now I'll leave you with that because there are things to be done and babies to be taken care of this morning. Oh and also, if you're reading this, THANK YOU!! I hope you will share this blog with your friends and they might share it with their friends. And follow it! There are instructions once you hit that follow button to create a blogger or google account. You dont have to have a blog of your own at all. =)

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment