1.26.2012

Thankful Thursdays - 37















With a new year comes new challenges and as I wind my way through the ups and downs, twists and turns of life I always remember to be thankful. There are just so many things to be thankful for.

332. I'm thankful for being able to go to my first spa. It was an amazing birthday present from my friend, and the best part of it was getting to spend that quality time together and getting reminded why we have been friends for so long.

333. I'm thankful that even though I may not have a whole lot of friends, I do have friends that I can trust completely. They are friends I've had for years, and no matter what road life has taken us down, we have stayed close. I can count on this handful of friends to do more and be there for me more than a thousand "kind of" friends would be.

334. Speaking of friends. I am beyond, beyond, beyond thankful for the relationship I have with my husband. Don't get me wrong, we are just like any other normal married couple, but we are also friends. We do our best to keep each other clued in on whats going on in our respective lives. I know though that when it really comes down to the nitty gritty, he is my absolute best friend and I his. There is no one else in the world that I'd rather spend my life with.

335. I'm thankful for the way my mom raised me. I always think how different I would be had I been raised by anyone else...and I'm thankful that I wasn't. My life was challenging for a reason...and I have learned a thousand things from my troubles. Without my moms early guidance and her obvious strength in the face of adversity, I wouldn't be who I am, and I am strong.

What are you thankful for today?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment