1.30.2012

Something New

So I was browsing around on some other blogs and found one that I totally fell in love with! (click HERE to check it out) The design is super cute and the posts are right up my alley. Anyways, as I was reading I came across a really neat format and decided to give it a try! I thought Monday would be a perfect day to start since its the beginning of the week. =) I'm not sure if I'll keep it up every week but I know Ill give it my best shot!

So I shall call these posts...Here & Nowwwwwww....I promise to love faithfully(faitfullly), just kidding just kidding! I'm just going to call it Here & Now.

So here's the first installment.

Right Here & Now I am...

Obsessing Over: The Hunger Games trilogy! I've only finished reading the first book, but if the other two are anywhere as good as that one, I'm in for a treat! I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy the other two online because I am a fan of instant gratification buttt our WalMart only has the hard back of them...and the first one I have is paper back so I'm trying to get them in all the same sizes haha, my OCD in one of its finest forms. I'm going to check out Target and if I strike out there, then I'm ordering online.

Thinking About: Seriously how sad divorce is. Some couples work as hard as they can to make it work and it just doesn't work. It breaks my heart. I know I obviously dont know Seal and Heidi Klum but umm...who saw that one coming?! What a sad day for all of us romantic at heart's when we heard the announcement that they were splitting!

Working On: My fitness...literally. Haha! I am not even going to lie. I am not an active person...AT ALL. My husband on the other hand, spends two hours in the gym nearly every day. SO...I've been slowly making changes in my own life so I can try to transform my body to something kinda like what it used to be. I walk to pick up Max from school everyday. Now dont let me fool you into thinking its far...cause its not, about a half a mile round trip, BUT its a half a mile more than I was walking before. So I'll take it. Also I got an exercise bike...and I've been doing that almost every day 6 to 7 miles at a time. I was at first able to do 10 miles...but then my legs started laughing at me.

Anticipating: The whole month of February! It's not only my birthday month, but also the month for LOVE to come out in full force! I just love seeing people in love and expressing it! So we have a lot of plans for the next few weekends to keep up busy and what not! I dont want to give it all away right now...I need stuff to talk about later guys!

Listening To: My Britney Spears Pandora station. I've had the same one for like four years now and it literally only plays songs I like. So right now its actually playing "Giving Him Something He Can Feel" by En Vouge. Who doesn't love songs like that from the 90's?!

Eating: Sigh...nothing at this moment. I had an all natural strawberry yogurt this morning...and thats it. Trying to change the way you eat is terribly hard and really emotional surprisingly. Hahaha! Maybe its just emotional for me because of my love for food and the fact that I cant eat a majority of the things I love...like chocolate...and Dr. Pepper. SIGHHHH...

Wishing: I could make up my mind on when...or if we even should, have another baby. My husband is all about it. He says the more kids the better...I say...smart planning makes smart parents. But lets face it...I'm getting older and I refuse to have any babies after I turn thirty. So I really only have like two more years to get knocked up...or just one if we want to have two more kids. Whats a girl to do?!

Whats on your mind today?!
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment