1.05.2012

My 2011 Reading List UPDATED!

I know its still hot like its summer but technically in our house it isn't since Max is in school. So I changed the title of this post to My 2011 Reading List that way I can keep updating as I have been with books I want to read and crossing them off as I do read them. This list is going to end up being SUPER long haha! Everyday I find another book I want to read. Nothing wrong with that!
  • Sue Monk Kidd - The Secret Life of Bees
  • Candace Bushnell - Summer and the City
  • Candy Spelling - Candyland 
  • Sara Shepard - Twisted
  • Kathryn Stockett - The Help
  • Bristol Palin - Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far 
  • Jessica Simpson - I Do: Achieving Your Dream Wedding 
  • OJ Simpson/Released by the Goldman Family - I Did It: Confessions of the Killer
  • Celia Rivenbark - You Can't Drink All Day If You Don't Start in the Morning 
  • Judy Blume - Smart Women
  • Billie Letts - Where the Heart Is
  • Debra Borden - A Little Bit Married
  • Celia Rivenbark - Belle Weather
  • Elizabeth Joy Arnold - Pieces of My Sisters Life 
  • Nicholas Sparks - At First Sight 
Some of these books I already have and some of them I still have to buy. Either way I will read them all!

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment