7.21.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 28















The Lord will fight for you; you need only be still. --Exodus 14:14

When times get tough, the weak will run or cower amongst themselves. I am not weak so I will not run or cower anywhere. I will stand still and I will tell the Lord what I need and wait for him to fight for me. Everyone goes through hard times, they just have different ways of handling it. I will stay thankful for what I have every day of my life, even the hard ones. I will stay positive and remind myself of all the good in my world.
Here are some things I'm thankful for this week.

251. For a husband who will do anything for us.
252. For our soldiers.
253. That I have a bright outlook on the future.
254. That we are finally finally finally looking at houses!
255. That we were able to book our tickets to Tennessee! (more on that in another blog)
256. That there is only 6 more days of classes left.
257. For my brothers and Allison who babysit my kids (for free) so I can go to these classes everyday.
258. That sometimes time flies. It's not always a good thing....but sometimes it is.
259. That I have a video camera to catch the kids dancing and Bella saying "wafffffllleeessss" like the girl looking for her dog on that one commercial, anytime it comes on the TV.
260. That I'm looking at my parenting style in a different light and hopefully making some smart changes.

What are you thankful for this week?

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment