7.08.2011

Another Fave is On The Way!!

I have been DYING to talk about the newest fave thats on the way!
Evette and Nick are having their first child together towards the end of this year and tonight was their gender reveal party!

Evette had a sonogram done on Wednesday and had the technician write the gender down, put it in an envelope and seal it. From there she took it to The Cake Shop and had them make a cake with blue and pink on it and instructed them to take whatever was in the envelope and dye the color of the cake inside the appropriate color. So the only people who knew the gender was the ultrasound technician and the people who made the cake.

Evette and Nick arranged to have all of their closest friends and family over to watch them cut the cake and be there to share in the joy of finding out if they were having a boy or a girl. I thought this was the most genius thing ever!! I will most definitely be doing this with my next pregnancy.

So I really really wanted to share this with everyone because the pictures that I got are so beautiful. I love to see people genuinely happy and thats exactly what I caught.


Mommy & Daughter share a moment right before the cutting of the cake.

Everyone was soooo into it!

These faces are priceless!

PURE elation!!

Blue for boy!




Mr. & Mrs. Sisneros





























So...IT'S A BOY!!!!

I have already been planning the heck outta this baby shower but now that I know the gender its going to be even better!! ANDDDDD I cannot WAIT to meet my newest fave. He's going to be GORGEOUS!

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment