7.14.2011

Thankful Thursdays- 27















Life is crazy! That doesn't stop me from being thankful for everything I have so even though I didn't do a TOAT last week I wanted to do one today. I'm thankful for every second of every day for things like...


241. my ability to keep myself busy. Allison is leaving soon so I know I'll be spending most of my time with just my kiddies, keeping us busy will come in handy.
242. Bella's love of shoes. She is so much like her mama!
243. Max's ever expanding imagination, give him some Legos and he can tell you a whole story about whatever he creates with them.
244. the friendships that have recently come into my life.
245. for the quote "This too shall pass." I dont know who said it but it's amazing.
246. that the last installment of the Harry Potter movies is coming out this weekend instead of in November like they normally do.
247. that after today I only have two more weeks of my chemistry class and one more week of my sociology class.
248. that I can overlook some things...
249. when a prayer gets answered.
250. most importantly, the health and happiness of my children.

What are you thankful for this week?
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment