12.01.2012

Thankful in November XXX

{Day Thirty}

Man I really wanted to make sure I finished this out on the right day...clearrrrlllyyyy that didn't happen! I just get caught up, guys! You cant be mad at that! Ryan and I watched "That's My Boy" last night and it was HILARIOUS! I definitely think you should see it!

Anyways, I was thankful yesterday and everyday really, that I have so many things to be thankful for! Doing this blog series was an even bigger eye opener than normally. Having the problem of TOO MANY things that I'm thankful for to choose from is an amazing problem to have, and I wish it on everyone.

November was a fantastic month for me, and I hope December is even better! Thanks so much for reading this series and look for December's Photo A Day!

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment