6.03.2012

May: Part One

May was a WILD month!
We were going non-stop nearly every day! Not that I'm complaining, because if there's one thing I love, its keeping busy!

I have been once again MAJORLY slacking on my precious little blog. Sad Face! (haha) 

We were going to T-Ball games, doctors appointments, college appointments, and school events. Oh and how can I forget, a Disney Vacation?! We seriously have been having so much fun.

Ryan had a great time coaching t-ball his first year. He fully intends to do it again, work schedule permitting. Maximus did an excellent job, by the end of the season he was crushing on pitched balls! I couldn't have asked for a better experience for him or for myself honestly. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am NOT a sports person. AT ALL, but going to these games was so easy for me. Probably because I was watching two people that I love so much, having such a great time. I went to a few of my little fave's games as well to watch him hit some balls, slide into bases, and have some fun with his daddy. My only compliant is that for some reason Mother Nature decided the only days it should be windy was on game days...whats up with that?! We nearly got blown away a few times!

I want to stop at T-Ball for now, because I don't want to make this one post a book. I'll start on another post soon to tell you about our Disney Vacation! I hope you'll forgive me for abandoning my blog for so long. I have really just been enjoying my family, and training myself not to immediately jump on the computer on my down time.

I'll talk to you soon,
(I promise)
J

No comments:

Post a Comment