5.23.2013

2013 Book List

Another year of books! I really did keep track of every single book I read in 2012 and I am SHOCKED at how little I read last year! I feel like I've always got my nose in a book or my Kindle in my hands but I guess it really isn't as often as I thought. I'm definitely going to make sure to read much more this year. As you know I love to read and I want to make sure to do more of what I love to do this year and reading is one of those things. Once again I'm going to keep a list of books I want to read/buy and cross them off as I finish them! Last year I only read 40 books....I'm gonna try and double that this year!
  • Steven Tyler - Does the Noise in My Head Bother You?
  • Ashley Judd - All That is Bitter & Sweet
  • Nicole Richie - Priceless
  • F. Scott Fitzgerald - The Great Gatsby
  • Lisa Scottline - Think Twice 
  • Jaycee Lee Duggard - A Stolen Life: A Memoir 
  • Rachel Zoe - Style A to Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty, & Everything Glamour
  • Rebecca Campbell - The Marriage Diaries
  • Jodi Picoult - Plain Truth
  • Nicholas Sparks - Safe Haven
  • Nicholas Sparks - The Best of Me
  • Kim Addonizio - Little Beauties
  • Kathy Griffin - Official Book Club Selection
  • Mary Kay Andrews - Hissy Fit
  • Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez - The Dirty Girl Social Club
  • Lauren Weisberger - The Devil Wears Prada
  • Sophie Kinsella - Remember Me?
  • Antwone Quenton Fisher - Finding Fish
  • Cathy Kelly - Past Secrets
  • Jodi Picoult - Mercy
  • Caitlyn Duffy - The Rock Stars Daughter
  • Christie Craig - Divorced, Desperate, and Delicious 
  • Jodi Picoult - Vanishing Acts
  • Lori Foster & Others - The Gift Of Love
  • Jennifer Weiner - Swim
  • Sara Shepard - Ruthless
  • Sara Shepard - Stunning
  • Sara Shepard - Burned
  • Sara Shepard - Pretty Little Secrets
Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment