12.30.2011

A Little Holiday

Warning! There are a lot of pictures!

Well! Its been quite the few weeks!
We have had some out of town visitors and the holidays and Bella's birthday to keep us MORE than busy!

I dont think I'm going to go into too much detail about every single thing that we did but I'll give a run down and share pictures!

On Christmas Eve my mother in law and myself cooked a HUGE ham with all the fixin's and had a big dinner with my mom, brothers, sister in laws, and my MIL & FIL. It was a lot of fun with a lot of clean up. (haha!) 

On Christmas Day we got up bright and early with the kids to watch them open all of their presents. Then we headed over to my moms to open presents, and after a few hours over there we went to visit with some more of Ryan's family. We had another big dinner that night at my moms too! We probably ate way too much this week!

The day after Christmas we drove to L.A. to pick up my grandparents who had flown in from Texas a few days before. They spent part of their trip with the family that I have in L.A. and then spent the rest here in Barstow with us for Bella's birthday and what not.

The next few days were filled with a lot of food, fun, laughter, toys (and their trash), and celebration! Bella's party ended up being a major success. I had so much help from my MIL and my Grandma that there was no way it wasn't going to come out great! I mean of course Ryan, his dad, and my Grandpa did their part too with the running back and forth to different stores picking up this or that haha!

Overall this holiday break has been amazing. I am so so so so very BLESSED. I have an amazing support system, an amazing family, and the most wonderful man at my side taking every step with me. I couldn't have asked for any more than what I have.

Enjoy looking at some pictures from our break! Of course there are a ton more but I thought twenty something was enough! hahaha!
Christmas Eve with the Hill family
I'm surprised we even got this picture, he was making faces in all the pictures!
Me and my three "little" brothers haha!
Me-The hubs-Melissa (MIL)-Scott (FIL)

Our annual pajama picture =)
The kids were READY for Christmas!

Our tree with all of the gifts under it.
The kids on Christmas Day


Merry Christmas from the Hill family!
Wela and Bella


The oldest Hill men

My door bow =)


Tutus for all the little girls

The favor table
Owl lanterns!
Tulle pompoms!
Personalized favor bags!

Food table!
























I hope you all had a good holiday break too!

Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment