3.24.2011

The Joy of Luck {Day Six}

06: Who is a Blessing.

After trying to think of things as luck, I am finally in my element with this one. This question is an absolute no brainer for me. My children are my biggest blessing. The moment I knew I was going to be a mom for the first time, my life changed. I am now a much better person because of my kids. I live my life for them and without them I'd be lost. My husband is also a blessing in my life. He has showed me what love is supposed to be like. He is the daddy I've always wanted my kids to have and for that I do consider myself lucky. After experiencing first hand the kind of man that doesn't want to be a daddy (with Max's biological father), Ryan took the role to heart and hasn't looked back.

























Talk to you soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment